A minimalistic way to styling monochrome.


      Hi everyone, feels good to be back again after ghosting for a really long time. Trust me you don’t want to know the full of it.  Sha sha sha I’m now a graduate and I’m steadily taking things a step at a time in a quest to discover self.

Not to lose you guys there, I hope you’ve all been well during my time away.A quick rush to what I have for you guys today.


Lately I’ve been crushing on the word “ minimalist “ and it has been a constant part of my existence currently. I come from a middle class family here in Nigeria, which means I have to literally live on budget 😭 , but hey I can’t deny that God has been faithful 🙏🏿.





So this is me styling the monochrome with the minimalist idea, going all simple and subtle with a touch of class.




What I love about this style is how simple but yet edgy it can be . We all know black is a reserved color but playing jack and rose 😉 with white just makes it pronounced.
Funny enough my parents never let me wear any clothe with the black shade 😃.




The important accessories to pulling this off are all for the eyes to see in the images. Regardless of the make or size , just try to keep it simple and don’t do too much 👌🏿.

* a beanie cap
* converse all star 👟
* mini cross bag 💼 



A thing or two about my edit in the next post hopefully 













Really do hope you like the look. Very well then until next time .

Before I leave, I’ll like to also know how you would style this look or better still your thoughts about it,in the comments section below .
















Comments

Popular Posts